2018 Annual Action Plan on Sustainable Development
The Chancellery has adopted its new Annual Action Plan on Sustainable Development
- Contains economic, environmental and social measures. These measures are reflected in the assignments of the Chancellery and impact its management.
- Demonstrates that sustainable development is not limited to environmental aspects but also includes social and economic aspects.
- Relates to virtually all the departments of the Chancellery and contains actions in the area of:
- Sustainable internal management
- Sustainable purchasing
- Awareness raising of staff on sustainable development
- Promoting sustainable mobility
- Promoting staff well-being
Since 2014, the federal government has been providing a sustainable development action plan (PADD/ADO) every year to disclose its ambitions and commitments.